Sales process is what makes your business success or failure. It’s what makes your company profitable. Therefore picking a good tool is crucial
Here are three tools that will boost your sales and help your marketing efforts:
How do you close a deal? With proper engagement! At least that is the theory behind this sales engagement platform.
Pipedrive is an affordable customer relationships management platform that organize your sales process to its maximum efficiency.
- The pipeline view feature categorizes leads by sales stage allowing you or your team to develop a clear understanding of your sales priorities and refocus efforts accordingly.
- The statistics tool shows you the health of your pipeline and the stages that need improvement.
- Drag-and-drop interface, foolproof menus and visual layout make adding deals, contacts and activities to your pipeline smooth and easy.
The best thing about Pipedrive is that it integrates with Ringostat, the powerful call tracking tool that lets you get more calls from your ads and landing pages. Using the two tools together you can achieve maximum efficiency allowing your sales team to focus on sales rather than recording what you do. Your calls are being automatically rerecorded in Pipedrive dashboard for you to analyze and keep the historical records.
With Ringostat Pipedrive integration you and your team are benefited from:
- automated sales process when dealing with calls
- customized call analytics in your sales pipeline
- controlled performance of each sales person
- all recorded calls and deals
Boomerang for Gmail
- Write an email now and schedule it to be sent automatically at the perfect time by clicking the Send Later button.
- Use a handy calendar picker or the text box that understands language like “next Monday” to tell Boomerang when to send your message.
There may be lots of reasons why you’ll find this app awesome:
- Send a pitch and set a follow-up in a week or more
- Sleep on things you are not sure about
- Schedule emails to go our when other scheduled tasks happen (e.g. when your scheduled article goes live)
If you prefer manual follow-ups, Boomerang will remind you of an email you must not forget.
- Click the Boomerang button when you have an email open, and choose when you need it again.
- Boomerang will archive your message. At the time you choose, Boomerang will bring it back to your inbox, marked unread, starred or even at the top of your message list.
You can also set reminders to make sure you follow up within a specific time frame after sending a message.
You can try it out for free before deciding if you need it!
Contractually is another one of those tools that helps you find more worthwhile prospects and prioritizes them. But it does so using your email contacts, past messages, and other information built from your Google or Office360 account.
Contractually is a relationship building platform that is designed specifically to help you stay in touch over time with most important business relationships.
- Import your contacts from Gmail, Office 360, Exchange or IMAP
- Put your most important relationships, the ones you cannot afford to fall out of touch with, into "Bucket"
- Each bucket has a follow-up time you can set
- When you put someone into a specific Bucket, Contractually will remind you to follow up within the timeframe you had set for this bucket
That means no more falling out of touch and no more missed opportunities.
That’s the core of Contractually:
- Categorize your contacts
- Follow-up timely
You can use Contractually to follow up on link building outreach emails and you can set up longer periods in order not to come off as too aggressive.
Are there any other sales tools you are using? Please let us know: Post to our Facebook page!