We are excited to launch a new, clean look today. Please browse around and let us know what you think!
Basically, here are the main changes you’ll notice:
- A new calmer color scheme
- Cleaner way to lay out forums
- The shoutbox is moved on top of the home page (say hi!). You can collapse it if you don’t feel like talking now though. This choice will remain consistent until you unfold it back
- More beautiful user profile pages and larger photos
- Social media icons below your avatar within the forums
- Faster and less distracting experience
If you were too used to our old look, you’ll be able to switch back (scroll down to any home page to find the theme drop down). Your choice will remain consistent whenever you login.
Please provide your feedback and bugs in this thread
Check out new forum sections too!
Twitter: Join us to discuss Twitter marketing case studies and best tactics
Facebook: Facebook for business and content marketing discussions go here!
Google Plus: Everything from Google Authorship to building your brand at Google Plus!
We are constantly looking for new voices and active users. We’ll be adding more feature to make SEOchat ROCK this year! Join the board!
Now that Google’s Penguin 2.0 Update is out, there has been an explosion of conversation across the web, including here at our own network of sites. Below, I highlight some of those conversations so you can get in on the chatter!
Interested in getting a free pass to Pubcon New Orleans? We’re giving away a free ticket (valued at $1799). Check out the forum thread today to get all the details on how you can win. But hurry – time is running out!