Today, for everyone who has missed the event or who wants to download the great presentations discussed there, here are the 7 Slideshare uploads from the event:
1. Analytics Swiss Army Knife by @thomcraver of Internet Marketing Ninjas
Mentioned tool: SpyFu
2. PPC Peak Performance: The Definitive AdWords Audit Framework by @LarryKim from @WordStream
I have also been live-tweeting this session:
— Ann Smarty (@seosmarty) August 13, 2014
3. Mobile Advertising in the Marketing Mix for AT&T by @gregstuart
4. Leveraging Events for Triple Digit SEO Gains by David McClellan @HesDave from CBS Interactive
5. Boosting Social Ad Results with Audience Segmentation: Nowspeed and Hitachi Data Systems by @SharonHDS
Why Advertise on Social Media?
- Huge Audience: Billions of People
- Strong Momentum: Projections to double annual ad spending from from $4.6 billion in 2012 to $9.2 billion by 2016.
- Advanced Ad Targeting: Targets consumers with interests that match the virtues and values of their products.
- Multiple Engagement and Conversion Opportunities: Generate engagement, likes and followers, as well as traffic, leads and sales.
- Mobile: with the social consumer on-the-go for proven social ROI (70% of FB users are mobile)
- Low Cost per Click and Cost per Conversion 3
6. Using linguistic analysis to break through the noise by Benjamin Spiegel @nxfxcom
Mentioned tool: Rapidminer
7. Driving Revenue Over Leads by Bizible CEO Aaron Bird @birdstweets
Best resource mentioned in the presentation: Use this simple checksheet to determine the alignment between marketing and sales from both a team and data point of view
Also read: 30 tweet-sized insights from #CLZSF