This week in our “Featured tool” column we are sharing a neat online on-page SEO comparison tool that lets you quickly get an idea of how each of them is optimized and how the on-page tactics differ. Use the tool:
- To grab top Google results competing with you and compare their on-page tactics
- To compare your own pages if one seems to be performing better (for an unknown reason)
On-page SEO in numbers
The tool will give you a quick overview of basic on-page stats:
- Words on each page;
- “Linked” words on each page;
- “Unlinked” words on each page;
- Total links on each page;
- Page size
Plus you’ll get a bird’s view of most essential meta tags (title and meta description)
Heading structure of each page (H1-H6 subheadings and their contents)
On-page keywords (Gold!)
Keyword usage of non-linked words on-page: one-, two- and three-word phrases (This one is gold for identifying ranking differences for internal pages!)
The tool will list all links it could find on a page and break them into internal and external groups.
Finally the tool will provide you with the full CSS- and HTML-free text for all pages as well as full HTML code for each. Everything on one page!