Sales process is what makes your business success or failure. It’s what makes your company profitable. Therefore picking a good tool is crucial
Here are three tools that will boost your sales and help your marketing efforts:
How do you close a deal? With proper engagement! At least that is the theory behind this sales engagement platform.
Pipedrive is an affordable customer relationships management platform that organize your sales process to its maximum efficiency.
- The pipeline view feature categorizes leads by sales stage allowing you or your team to develop a clear understanding of your sales priorities and refocus efforts accordingly.
- The statistics tool shows you the health of your pipeline and the stages that need improvement.
- Drag-and-drop interface, foolproof menus and visual layout make adding deals, contacts and activities to your pipeline smooth and easy.
The best thing about Pipedrive is that it integrates with Ringostat, the powerful call tracking tool that lets you get more calls from your ads and landing pages. Using the two tools together you can achieve maximum efficiency allowing your sales team to focus on sales rather than recording what you do. Your calls are being automatically rerecorded in Pipedrive dashboard for you to analyze and keep the historical records.
With Ringostat Pipedrive integration you and your team are benefited from:
- automated sales process when dealing with calls
- customized call analytics in your sales pipeline
- controlled performance of each sales person
- all recorded calls and deals
Boomerang for Gmail
Boomerang for Gmail is a free app that lets you schedule emails to go out on a later. It lets you take control of when you send and receive email messages.
- Write an email now and schedule it to be sent automatically at the perfect time by clicking the Send Later button.
- Use a handy calendar picker or the text box that understands language like “next Monday” to tell Boomerang when to send your message.
There may be lots of reasons why you’ll find this app awesome:
- Send a pitch and set a follow-up in a week or more
- Sleep on things you are not sure about
- Schedule emails to go our when other scheduled tasks happen (e.g. when your scheduled article goes live)
If you prefer manual follow-ups, Boomerang will remind you of an email you must not forget.
- Click the Boomerang button when you have an email open, and choose when you need it again.
- Boomerang will archive your message. At the time you choose, Boomerang will bring it back to your inbox, marked unread, starred or even at the top of your message list.
You can also set reminders to make sure you follow up within a specific time frame after sending a message.
You can try it out for free before deciding if you need it!
Contractually is another one of those tools that helps you find more worthwhile prospects and prioritizes them. But it does so using your email contacts, past messages, and other information built from your Google or Office360 account.
Contractually is a relationship building platform that is designed specifically to help you stay in touch over time with most important business relationships.
- Import your contacts from Gmail, Office 360, Exchange or IMAP
- Put your most important relationships, the ones you cannot afford to fall out of touch with, into "Bucket"
- Each bucket has a follow-up time you can set
- When you put someone into a specific Bucket, Contractually will remind you to follow up within the timeframe you had set for this bucket
That means no more falling out of touch and no more missed opportunities.
That’s the core of Contractually:
- Categorize your contacts
- Follow-up timely
You can use Contractually to follow up on link building outreach emails and you can set up longer periods in order not to come off as too aggressive.
Are there any other sales tools you are using? Please let us know in the comments!
I love this industry because digital marketing is always changing and there are always new tools to check! New tools open up new opportunities, offer new insights and inspire new tactics.
Here are 5 tools I intend to give a thorough look in 2017.
What are yours?
1. Netpeak Spider
One of the most indepth and flexible web crawlers out there, Netpeak Spider provides smooth experience and lots of features. It automatically checks 50+ parameters and detects more than 60 SEO errors (including http status errors, canonical issues, Robots.txt issues, meta tag issues and more).
It has 5 crawling modes (site-wide, directory, URL list, XML Sitemap and even from Google SERP). Each of them allows to perform certain SEO tasks, for example, by crawling an XML sitemap, you can detect 21 XML sitemap issues in 17 parameters and send the corrected sitemap files to the search engines.
It even has the ability to calculate your site internal PageRank giving your ideas if important pages of your site are not getting enough power internally.
2. Buffer for video
There’s nothing new about Buffer. It’s been around for quite some time now! So why am I including it in this list? Because Buffer never stops and their most recently added feature is a proof!
Buffer for video is the first product to allow native video scheduling to all the big social media networks. So: upload once, share everywhere.
Not in the video game yet? This stats should change your mind:
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- The number of videos in Facebook feeds has grown by 360%
- In the U.S., people are posting 94% more videos to Facebook
- 50% of Americans who use Facebook daily watch at least 1 video every day
I am sure many of you are aware of Slack but few people know that it’s not merely about chatting and collaborating. With the ability to add bots, Slack has become one of the most diverse multi-purpose platforms.
The two cool bots to add:
- Notify: Brings your brand mentions to your Slack feed. It serves as more of an ambient notification feed for these alerts and may inspire more team conversation than individual emails.
- Statsbot: Brings Google Analytics stats to your Slack feed. Ask the bot about your stats and see the graphs and numbers right in the message thread.
It is no secret that I am not a big fan of Mail Chimp. I find their system overly bulky, difficult to use, and their policies are so unclear you can violate them by accident. I have tried a number of alternatives, but none of them were the simple, effective drip email platform I wanted. Until I found Drip.
It is a cool system that lets you create an easy sales funnel, in a visual way. While I don’t do direct sales, I have found the same principle applies to content promotion. My email campaigns have become much more effective thanks to this little gem.
Drip workflows seem amazingly easy and fun to set up. Here are options for automation systems and this one seems like a great one to add to the list.
Ptengine is a great heatmap application, you can find out at exactly what point customers are choosing to leave your site. Isolating that point is crucial, so you can make the necessary changes to push them to the final step.
Unlike many other heatmap tools, this one provides much more insight than just a visualization. See referral information, track social media campaigns and engagement (page views, visit duration and conversions).
And which tools are you planning to try in 2017?